Thursday, January 06, 2005

sIaN~ Lotsa things to do....

Got so many things to do... Time are so pack yet I'm still here wasting them... DOTZZ..... (-.-)lll

tue went for a meeting that wasn't meant for me due to some miscommunication bet their members, but since I'm there so they wanna me to join in too.. I'm fine w it cos I'm nt the one who doing most of the job, some more it's a charity thingy for those Tsunami Victims... It's quite rush cos the event starts on 6th and 7th....

SA assignment date due coming closer and closer, yet we still doing nth (mayb tml we r starting "HOPEFULLY LA"). Presentation on Tue 11th, umm.... Think I need some time to get more office wear...

PM hmwk has been lying down there for 2 weeks, nxt wk need to hand in folder for checking le but I did nth lorz... (teacher already teached till chapt 7 but I'm still at chapt 1... hai~)

getting fat and fatter recently, reason being IM GETTING LAZIER... Need more exercise but I need more time.... ppl 1 day 24 hours, can I have 30hrs instead?? *thinking*

having Spanish written test this fri, but still got lotsa don noe how to write or spell... Scare fail leh... ;(

sat ah Cheng having his 21st bd chalet, hope I can make it there... *working??* (+_+) **no working??**

sun should be used to finish the SA presentation ba (if cannot finish them earlier on)... Then Evening time continue with my working...

damn, I still got performance on 19th and 20th...

Our class stall during open hse (19th,20th n 22nd)...

AP camp on (21st till 23rd)
--> I haven plan e schedule for it which I suppose to pass to my president this week...


the sch term getting shorter and shorter and everything juz packed up in 1 whole lump.... But y my sch fee nv reduce eventhough the sch term is shorter... *wondering*

urghh... My time is super duper pack lorz... esp this JAN and FEB


^^ vErY TiReD le^ sLp LorZ^^ ## gOOd nItE PpL##

No comments: